Friday, February 15, 2013

Seventeen Cosmetics 70 with 3D stickers


Hello 8D

I finally got around to doing something I've been looking forward to for quite a while, which is this:
 

First let me share a bit of info about the polish. It's Seventeen Cosmetics #70, and it's probably my favorite polish of theirs ever. It's like a hematite gray with tons of silver shimmer. Here's what it looks like without a top coat:



I love everything about it, it applies like a dream and it's even not that hard to wipe off, despite the amount of shimmery particles it's got. Here are a few more shots from different angles:



Then the next day I realized I've got a really great collection of nail stickers and I haven't used any in over a year! Here's the sheet I used for this manicure:



To be honest I completely forgot where I got them from, but I really wish I could get some more. You can never have enough 3D nail stickers :D
These are really excellent, they stay put even without a top coat, but I did add a couple of coats just to be sure. My nails are all very rounded, especially towards the tips, but unlike a lot of other stickers these don't peel up at the edges at all. Even better, they're really easy to take off too, all you need is your regular nail polish remover.
Here's the finished manicure, first with no top coat:


And now with the top coat:




That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for reading : )

No comments:

Post a Comment